Pages

Weekend randomity

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My weekend was pretty full of different happenings. 

I finally had my beautiful, beautiful lutino quaker parrot. She is so adorable and pretty! I named her Inanna. Or more friendly, Nanna.

The best thing was that Inanna made my blue quaker parrot Roki very happy. They fell in love immediately!

Here's some video of Roki's first approach - and how it ended. :) 

So, we celebrated! Aki made some great milkshake of blueberry cream liquor, ice cream, milk and milkshake powder!

I played with my new brush set!

...And also did some shopping at Turku Medieval marketplace.

...And received a black lace shirt from gothic fleamarket! And took some terribly lousy pics.

Also the skirt is from fleamarket. 8 euros for this lovely victorian thing isn't bad at all!

That's about it. :)

Have a great week! I'll try to post soon some of the photoshoot pictures.

Luvs,

Shadow Self

No comments:

Post a Comment