Pages

Get The Item For Less - Kim's Navy Commes Des Garcons Bomber

Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Monday! I have been getting floods of request to do a similar yet affordable version of this navy bomber Kim has been wearing lately. The designer of Kim's jacket is Commes Des Garcons and her jacket retails for est. $600, now I couldn't find her jacket but I looked up prices by the brand and similar items and the price tag I picked fits in. Anyways, I found a 3 options for you, check it out below! 

Topshop Boris Bomber Jacket - $110 (HERE)

Lulu & Co Dupion Bomber Jacket - $161 (HERE) **The crazy thing is that this jacket was priced at $539 and now it's on sale for $161 and it's stocked in all sizes from XS-L :)

GAP Shiny Bomber Jacket $60.99 (HERE) **If you choose Tall sizes range from M-XL & If you choose Petite sizes range from XS-M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives