Pages

Kims Look For Less - Kim's Dries Van Noten Cardigan, Hermes Clutch & JBrand Denim

Monday, March 3, 2014

I hope you all are enjoying the Get The Look For $100 Or Less post that I am doing! I'm trying to gather everything at the same time but still I want to keep you all updated on this fashion blog, today's look is one of my favorite maternity looks Kim sported last year. This was so casual, comfortable and very chic and weather your pregnant or not this look will suit anyone. XO

Kim's Look = $5,206
Dries Van Noten Cardigan - $580
Carine Gilson Cami - $770
JBrand Maternity Denim - $216
Christian Louboutin Shoes - $645
Hermes Clutch -$2,995


Get The Look Total = $86.19
Evan Picone Cardigan - $13.20 (HERE)
Cabernet Lace Satin Cami - $24 (HERE)
Old Navy White Denim - $19 (HERE)
Boohoo White Clutch - $10 (HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives