Pages

Kims Look For Less - Kim's Maison Margiela Nude Bodysuit & Wolford Skirt + Tights

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I know you all have been waiting for this look for less! Sorry that it took so long, I wanted to pick out good quality items for a lower price rather than just throwing something together, I hope you enjoy this Look For Less and as always you can shop pieces from Kim's look as well as my recreation!

Kim's Look Total = $2,301.00
Maison Martin Margiela Bodysuit - $295 (HERE)
Wolford Skirt - $260 (HERE)
Wolford Tights - $46 (HERE)
Tom Ford Shoes - est. $1700

Get The Look Total = $72.34
Capezio Nude Bodysuit - $17.50 (HERE)
Forever 21 Black Bodycon Skirt - $6.80 (HERE)
ASOS Tights - $15.24 (HERE)
Forever 21 Heels - $32.80 (HERE) *I couldn't find anything similar to her laser cut heels, so these are different but the definitely go with the outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archives