Pages

Soulless

Sunday, March 10, 2013

"I will guide the blind in darkness though I cannot see myself
I will whisper in a deaf ear while I know you cannot speak
And I hear rumours about angels…"
                                                         - Diary of Dreams: Blind in Darkness

Nothing much to say. I've always wanted to try this make up. Something a bit creepy, something soulless. Here's the result.






I wanted to create something that wouldn't be necessarily beautiful, but more like something scary, doll-like and unrealistic. Therefore I didn't want to make for example any eyebrows. That would have probably looked too animeish. I also didn't want any lashes. But, I am quite happy with the results.

I also took some making off material that is quite hilarious. But I'll show that later!

Luvs,

Shadow Self

No comments:

Post a Comment